Get A Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Get A Life

Get A life: Half-Life 2 Single Player adventure

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Get a Life - Valve wiki page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheaterno1
Bavard
Cheaterno1

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-10-21

Get a Life - Valve wiki page Empty
PostSubject: Get a Life - Valve wiki page   Get a Life - Valve wiki page EmptyFri 2 Mar - 14:28

As some of you might already have noticed, Pyritz and I have created an info page on the Valve wiki. You can find the wiki here. It's the first one available in english, french and german! Laughing

Until yesterday, the page was merely a little info page (mostly a placeholder). I added some things yesterday, and also felt like the page could do with some nice pictures. But I am not good in choosing coool pictures and stuff, and this is where you come in.

Help to design the page, it should get really nice and appealing. The basic things are set, but your suggestions about text/images are always welcome.
Of course you can also edit the pages by creating a free account, but don't mess them up too much! affraid

So if you think there should be something added there just say so. I will do the german translation, and I am sure Pyritz (or somebody else) will do the french ones. Smile
Back to top Go down
jC_Omega
Game Designer
jC_Omega

Number of posts : 1862
Registration date : 2005-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Get a Life - Valve wiki page   Get a Life - Valve wiki page EmptyFri 2 Mar - 15:19

it's super ^^ it's really a good idea

I will look at to add images Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cheaterno1
Bavard
Cheaterno1

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Get a Life - Valve wiki page   Get a Life - Valve wiki page EmptyFri 2 Mar - 16:05

jC_Omega wrote:
it's super ^^ it's really a good idea

I will look at to add images Laughing

I am glad you like it. Smile
As I said, everybody can help, that's whats makes wikis so special! I love you
Back to top Go down
jC_Omega
Game Designer
jC_Omega

Number of posts : 1862
Registration date : 2005-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Get a Life - Valve wiki page   Get a Life - Valve wiki page EmptySat 3 Mar - 0:02

here images to illustrate (last new):

Get a Life - Valve wiki page Mineurassault0003 Get a Life - Valve wiki page Desolation01 Get a Life - Valve wiki page Mineurassault0001

Get a Life - Valve wiki page Desolation02 Get a Life - Valve wiki page Desolation03 Get a Life - Valve wiki page Desolation0001
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get a Life - Valve wiki page   Get a Life - Valve wiki page Empty

Back to top Go down

Get a Life - Valve wiki page
Page 1 of 1